Saturday, November 16, 2013

Hola!  Hey mom!  How was meeting with all of your friends?  I was thinking the same thing about my mission, that I would be able to come back here and meet with all of the families, but then I thought again.  I dont think I would come back here if I wasnt a missionary.  It is a little too sketchy for that.  But I am loving it.  This week was really hard because I was thinking about you guys a lot.  I noticed that the time went by a lot slower, and the week was a lot harder.  I loved those pictures you sent!  I love that one with lavell edwards grand daughter!  I also love that picture with all of your friends from japan!  Sounds like you are loving japan!  But I always knew you would.  I really miss you mom.  I love you too!  Keep on writing me!  Getting your emails always is the highlight of my week.  I love you mom!  


HOLA!!!!!  ¿Como estan?  

It is getting so hard to write things!  The time goes by so fast, and I never can remember very much.  But this week was a little bit slower than the other weeks.  We have had to give some of our families to the Hermanas......   I am ticked.  Those were our families.  Dang Hermanas.  Oh well, they are pretty awesome.  They work really hard and have a lot of sucess.  


This next week is going to be really interesting.  Tomorrow we have a devotional with all of the Missions from Santiago with ELDER HOLLAND!!!!!!!!!!!   So stoked!  Wednsday all of the chile soccer teams play, which means that we will not get a chance to teach.  On thursday we have divisions with a different zone.  And friday my comp and I go into Santiago Central to get my visa...  Weird.  I have been here for 3 1/2 months...  I thought about that the other day....  It is so weird how fast everything goes.  This week has so much fun stuff!!!!  

We have been teaching Ana Maria, Claudia, and Camila so much!  They are the family that we found contacting!  They are so awesome!  Every time we show up at their house, they have their Books of Mormon ready with their scripture markers!  I love it.  They are such a sweet family.  The other night Ana Maria made dinner for us.  It was pretty awesome.  

I had an interview with president on tuesday!  He said that me and my comp are doing good things in our sector, and that we need to keep it up.  He also said that our mission is having so much sucess with all of the less active members.  When our mission first opened up 4 months ago, we had a activity percentage of 5% now we are at 20%!  So sweet!!!!  Our mission is one of the few missions, where they count reactivations the same as baptisms.  Oh we also found out that for christmas we have an all day activity with all of the mission.  We are going to play sports in the morning, a big lunch, and watch a a disney movie!!!!!  So stoked!  I cant wait.  

The familia Oses are doing ok.  We havent had a lesson with Hermano Oses in 2 weeks...  But we got the chance to talk with his wife and his daughter!  They are doing really good, and want to come to church.  They are so awesome!  They have progressed so much!  We have another appointment with them soon!  Keep them in your prayers please!  They need it!  

All in all, this week has been pretty good.  I love you guys and love hearing from you.  I hope you guys are all doing good!  And hope that you guys are loving life.  

Chow

Elder Whiting

No comments:

Post a Comment